The task at hand:
- Producing video content for marketing of the company; makes technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; receives explicit instructions regarding the assignment.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors the technical quality of end product.
- Assists a producer/director regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of production setting.
- Tests all equipment to determine the technical quality of recording, audio, and lighting apparatus prior to operation in the field.
- Oversees the security, operation, and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing.
- Knowledge of DSLR camera operating and cinematography.
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player with great communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- Diploma or Degree; Relevant training (e.g. video courses) will be an advantage