The task at hand:
- Work with the producer to manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes video production, graphics and printing, social content, digital content and digital builds.
- Facilitate the allocation of consultants to theire respective projects.
- Manage and document the production workflow.
- Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on production and client needs
- Manages the budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews.
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
- Responsible for all deliverables according to contract with supervision from the producer
- Proven experience in managing projects. A passion for the industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of terminology will be appreciated
- Computer savvy
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player with great communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- A valid driver’s license
- Diploma or Degree; Relevant training (e.g. production courses) will be an advantage